Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

christmas in october

hello 
I've just finished this Christmas card  today, 
and as always i'm using magnolia rubber stamp

My card is 6" square.  
I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
i used magnolia rubber stamp "TILDA WITH GIFT TAGS"
i then colored with distress ink.
I used Heart Folded Doohickey die by Magnolia.
 and added some ribbon and a bow.


- designer paper are from St. Nicholas Collection by Kaisercraft
- clear stamp are from Twig & Berry - Postmarks by Kaisercraft

Would like to enter this creation for:


hugs,
Kiki Foe

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty creation, thank you for joining us at LHOSM 'dots or Stripes' Challenge
    Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Tilda card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List