Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Just Because..

Hi all...
So happy to be back after a 10-day vacation with all my family. 
 this time we went to Bangkok, chiang mai, phuket (phiphi island)...
My daughter looks happy on vacation to the beach, playing with elephants and walking paths to see the long neck village..


****************************

how much I miss my craft corner..
stacks of paper, flowers, ribbons and of course my magnolia collections..
hehehehe

I'm sorry for the delay in sharing my creations for  Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge
and the challenge theme this time is
 use some Flowers on your project

Come, let's join me in this challenge ..
Our sponsor this week are
Papillon Craft
 EC  and 
With Heart art & craft

*****************************************************

here is my creations
  
this time i decided to make some book note
and this time i use some magnolia doohickeys dies club vol.1
i really love how the dies result looks.

some products:
Flower Tilda with Bowknot from Animal of the years collections
cherish stamps
Just Because sentimens
montval aquarelle
archival ink
distres ink
Magnolia ink paper, Animal of the years "Vintage forget me not"
craft paper
corner shaper
Spellbinders "Romantic Rectangles"
Magnolia Doohickeys Club vol.1 ( duck and leaf ) 
Magnolia Doohickeys hellebores
stampendous embossing powder
seam binding ribbon
wood bobbins 
large rhynstones brads
AC jute
tiny key metal charms
flower,half ribbons
gesso
chesse cloth

****************************************************
thank you,
Kiki Foe


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List